суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fox tool supply




So I slogged through about 1/3 of the Ouspensky book Joyapos;s dad gave me and I brought it back to him last weekend. One of the things Ouspensky talks about is how only people with a "magnetic centre" are driven to search for meaning in life. Something like that.

When I gave the book back, Joyapos;s dad asked me what I thought about it, and I just said that I had no magnetic center.

"Oh well, if you have no magnetic center, then thereapos;s no point in studying this."

And that was that I was so relieved. No more attempts at proselytizing Whew. I wish all religious people were so Calvinistic.

We did talk about it a little, but just as conversation -- he stated how Ouspensky never actually attained whatever this teaching is supposed to get you and I had noticed that in the book. He also talked about how heapos;s reading Gurdjieffapos;s Beelzebubapos;s Tales to His Grandson -- "I donapos;t understand it But Gurdjieff says that you must read this book 30 times to understand it"

Gotta have a hell of a magnetic center to do that

expound, fox tool supply, fox toolkit, fox toolkit devpak, fox toolkit download.



Комментариев нет: