воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

departamento de compras




Happy Sunday all.

So all through high school I had this BF. We went to two different schools and sheapos;s 2 1/2 years younger than me, but we were super close anyway. Yanno, did all the BFF things together (malls, movies, concerts, obsessing, video games, etc). And because I was going through a tough time and let some girl manipulate me and push my BF away, I lost her. Shortly after, a lot of my friends from high school moved away as well.

So, sfd_wishingwell who wants to be my new BF? LoL Actually, Iapos;m really just looking for people in the area to hang out at the mall with, do a movie with, whatever. I live in Colorado, about the same distance from Colorado Mills mall and the Flat Irons mall. Iapos;ve also been slacking on seeing the latest movies lately. I work a lot, but I try to take time on the weekends to do something other than sit at home. Difficult without local friends. Hense the request for locals :)

Also, anyone here ever lose a BFF? My brother and I lost our first one to cancer when we were young. Lost my next to being stupid... Who have you lost? Any chance you can get them back?

dahlin, departamento de compras, departamento de caldas, departamento de boyaca, departamento de ayacucho.



Комментариев нет: