среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

engine block heater ford




I had a delightful time in Atlanta hanging out with everyone at apc. I wish more of us had been there, though. I hope the slow fadeout of Usenet and the myriad complications of our respective lives donapos;t make our little community fade away.

I did not get to see much of Atlanta, but then I hadnapos;t expected to; I was there for the friendship and didnapos;t feel much like exploring. What I saw of the city I found fascinating, though; it is nothing like the South of my youth.

I hope I didnapos;t talk too much in the panels. This was a more intimate con than most, and I fear I may have taken more than my share of the talk time.

The brunch was yummy. I ate too much food. I didnapos;t get any exercise at all. And so, rather more of me came back to Boston than left it, as I found to my surprise this morning.

It was over all too soon.
engine block heater ford, engine block heater faq, engine block heater dodge, engine block heater diesel.



Комментариев нет: