среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

driveshaft bearings




Today is Gregapos;s birthday. I made him some tasty, delicious, amazing cupcakes - cookies and cream flavored. Yum He also greatly enjoyed his present, which is happy.

Theyapos;re still doing roofing. Itapos;s very loud. I donapos;t like it.

Today was patch day. Like, the patch with all the pre-expansion stuff. My laptop doesnapos;t have enough memory for the patch, which means that I canapos;t play unless I come up with another 5 gigs or so of memory. This might be for the best in the long run, but itapos;s incredibly frustrating.

I might get tacos for dinner tonight. That would be both fun and delicious. And fairly nutritious as well - tacos do contain all of the major food groups, after all.
driveshaft bearings, driveshaft bicycle, driveshaft bicycles, driveshaft bolt.



Комментариев нет: