вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

appliance wilmington north carolina




Yesterday I heard some shocking news from a friend. Her sister suffered a stroke at the age of 45. I have never ever associated stroke with anyone in their 40apos;s. I know such cases happen, but they are quite rare, and above all else, it doesnapos;t happen to people I know. A month back it was another news about someone being diagnosed with lung cancer, someone also in her 40apos;s with a 2-yr old child. All these news seems to reinforce the fact that life is really fragile. We all seem to take everything for granted, and worry about all the small stuff. How our weight refuses to go down, no matter what diets we are on, how our hairstylist butchered our hair, how we dread all the politics at work, how our babyapos;s eyes have been called small, and so on and so forth.

I feel that we seem to have forgotten the pure joy of living, of having all our faculties intact (though I have been accused of having some bolts loose up in my head, sometimes), and most importantly, that we can walk to the station and back, not for any other reason than just because we can.

I know it is quite dreary to be mulling over such facts, but such news just help to remind me that I need to enjoy my life while I can. And that I should put pen to paper what I have always wanted to tell my loved ones; my gratitude and my joy to be part of their lives. Donapos;t you all ever feel the same?




ciara - oh, appliance wilmington north carolina, appliance wiring, appliance wiring diagram, appliance wiring diagrams.



Комментариев нет: