воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

electrical design engineer job description




I love October. It usually has my favourite weather, and today is no exception. The air is chill, but not cold; the wind is gusting, making fabulous noises in the trees and the chimneys, blowing the autumn leaves around the place; itapos;s overcast, but not raining, and the light gives everything a kind of secretive, slightly spooky look; the trees, now mostly bare but with a few leaves still clinging on, are like skeletal hands reaching upwards, silhouetted against the sky. The whole thing feels very dramatic, and somehow makes the world feel full of exciting possibilities - itapos;s the sort of weather in which I could almost believe in ghosts, or magic.

Shortly I shall wrap up well, don my wellies and head out with the dogs to feel the wind in my hair, splash my way through muddy puddles, and kick up the autumn leaves. And who knows, maybe Iapos;ll even meet a faerie in the glen....
electrical design engineer job description, electrical design engineer job, electrical design engineer, electrical design consultants.



Комментариев нет: